Wednesday, September 26, 2012
Book Giveaway: Recipe For Trouble
I have ONE copy of Recipe For Trouble. Win your free copy of this fun new tween read complete with tween friendly recipes!
Post a comment on the blog. Please include your first name, city, state, and email address.
Deadline for posts is October 15 at noon MST. Winners will be notified on October 15. Please check your email. Winners must respond to my email notification within 24 hours. The book will ship from New York City courtesy of Sourcebooks.
Read the next post for the full review. Here's a fun recipe from the book (with permission):
Jeremy’s Pastalicious Cupcakes
1 Cup tomato sauce
4 ounces ricotta cheese
3 ounce Parmesan cheese
8 ounces shredded mozzarella
1 tablespoon milk
1 package pre-cooked whole wheat spaghetti
1 package of turkey meatballs
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Spray muffin tin with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the tomato sauce, ricotta cheese, Parmesan cheese, grated mozzarella cheese, 1 tablespoon of milk, and 1 egg.
3. Pour the cooked spaghetti into the bowl with the tomato sauce cheese mixture. Toss the spaghetti in the mixture, making sure to coat all of the noodles.
4. Add spoonfuls of the mixture into greased muffin tins. It can come up to just below the top of each opening. Press down so the noodles are packed into muffin tin—they will apart if not packed enough.
5. Dip the turkey meatballs intomato sauce and the top of cupcakes. Sprinkle with parmesan cheese.
6. Bake for eighteen to twenty-two minutes.
7. Let cool for a few minutes. Run a butter knife around each one to loosen.