Powered By Blogger

Thursday, September 29, 2011

Middle School Pick: Free Thaddeus

Free Thaddeus
by John Gosselink
Amulet (Abrams)
2011
231 pages

Now out in paperback with a new cover and title, more readers may be drawn to this cute ya read. I read the original last year in hard cover with the title of In Defense of Thaddeus A. Ledbetter. Here is the original cover
I loved it when I read it, but thought the cover had little kid appeal. With its new cover and title, I think this book rocks! Read my original review here


FTC Required Disclaimer: I got this book from the publisher. I did not receive monetary compensation for this or the earlier review.

2 comments:

  1. It sounds like a Ferris Bueller's Day Off for middle school :).
    etrowbridge@oakridgeschools.org
    Muskegon, MI

    ReplyDelete
  2. I loved this book and so did my 5th/6th grade gifted students who selected it for independent reading. Perfect for enticing reluctant readers at middle school level.

    ReplyDelete