Powered By Blogger

Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Bonus: Early Peek at Hunted by Cheryl Rainfield

Hunted
by Cheryl Rainfield

Available December 2, 2011

Cheryl posted a free ebook on smashwords; an early peek at her novel and some bonus material. Here is what Cheryl says:

Hi all, (smiling at you all)

I just released a free ebook--PinPoint: A HUNTED Bonus Short Story, to help
celebrate my upcoming novel HUNTED (Dec 02) and help get the word out about
it. I hope you'll download the ebook and enjoy it, or let other people know
about it! It's available for Kindle, Nook, iPad, Sony, your computer, and
many other formats.

Read it here


I LOVE ebooks (and paper books), so it was fun getting this together. I hope
you don't mind me letting you know.

Cheryl Rainfield (posted to Kidlitosphere)

No comments:

Post a Comment